Planning your social media strategy is key to keeping your presence active and making sure you don't miss anything in your posts. Organising yourself, especially if you manage more than one profile, will allow you to draw up a long-term content strategy and invite users to interact with the brand in question. Let's take a look at the main advantages:
1. Content scheduling allows us to save time and be more productive, as we can leave everything prepared from a single platform.
2. If we design several publications at once, we can draw up a long-term content strategy that allows us to grow, as the content will be of higher quality than if we were to create it on the fly.
3. In relation to this, it allows us to be more strategic, to deal with different topics in a more specific way and to identify in advance the dates that are important, as well as to plan more original publications.
4. Obviously, having a publication calendar is synonymous with being present on social networks while you are busy, guaranteeing an active presence and an increase in the reach of your posts.
5. In addition, by optimising the time you spend creating and publishing content, you will be able to devote more effort to studying the statistics collected by the different platforms.
Although good planning is important, it is also necessary to remain active on your profiles: manage private messages, comments on posts, interact with your target audience, etc.